- FORMULATED SPECIFICALLY FOR MARINE aquariumS Contains every major minor and trace element delicate marine fish and invertebrates need
- DISSOLVES FAST Superior solubility – provides a clear ready-to-use solution in minutes
- IDEAL pH Quickly achieves and maintains ideal pH – free of nitrate and phosphate
- CONVENIENT No special additives are needed – will not separate during packaging and shipping
- INSTANT OCEAN SEA SALT The industry standard for quality consistency and value for more than 40 years
- Instant Ocea
- Recommended Specific Gravity Range: 1.020 – 1.024 at 77°F.
NOTE: 1.5 lbs of Instant Ocean is formulated to create 5 gallons of saltwater at a specific gravity of 1.022.4. Adjust salt level accordingly. If specific gravity is too low, add more Instant Ocean. lf too high, add more dechlorinated water.
5. Change 20% of aquarium water every two weeks to maintain optimum water quality.USAGE NOTE: NEVER mix salt in an aquarium containing animals.In New Aquariums:
Transfer animals to the aquarium AFTER salt is completely mixed and aerated and specific gravity has been adjusted.
CAUTION: INSTANT OCEAN IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Contact in dry form may cause skin or eye irritation.
In case of contact, completely flush skin or eye(s)
with cool water and seek medical attention.
Instant Ocean® Sea Salt
1. Mix Instant Ocean® with ordinary dechlorinated tap or purified water.
NOTE: To prepare small quantities, use 1/2 cup of Instant Ocean per each U.S. gallon of water. Mix as directed.
2. Stir vigorously to ensure a good mix. Although the Instant Ocean solution may be used immediately, we suggest aerating the water until it achieves oxygen/carbon dioxide equilibrium.
3. Measure specific gravity with an Instant Ocean® Hydrometer.
Availability: 63 in stock
10 GL, 25 GL, 50 GL, 160